CST-01: The World’s Thinnest Watch
As Tyler mentioned on ZAGG blog, I’m too not a watch person and would MUCH prefer using my phone to check the time vs. wearing another annoying device on my wrist all day long, HOWEVER, I must say that the CST-01 “The World’s Thinnest Watch” grabbed my attention.
What is it? a 0.80mm thin flexible wristwatch with an E Ink display housed in a single piece of stainless steel with a cool, futuristic & minimal look. All you watch fans are going to love it, take a look:
This neat little device is already a Kickstarter favorite with nearly 3K backers and nearly $400 thousand dollars pledged – that’s nearly $190 thousand dollars MORE than the original $200K goal set by the company. Another Kickstarter win.
Some of the features:
- It’s a basic watch, nothing fancy
- Weighs less than 5 pennies at 12 grams
- E Ink Screen – looks beautiful
- Charges within 10 minutes
- Can be recharged 10K times and last over 15 years
- Lasts over a month on a full charge
- Assembled in the USA!
CST-01 Kickstarter Video
CST-01 Photo Gallery