Apple just announced their new product line, Apple Watch, which is scheduled to be released early 2015. The main reason Apple has given for the release delay is to allow third-party apps “catch-up” and create some amazing apps with Apple Watch.
Companies are taking advantage of this delay and creating new products for the Apple watch and DODOcase is among the very first to announce a new product – The First Apple Watch Charging Station (& stand if you ask me).
The charging stand for Apple Watch will be custom crafted in California made with reclaimed California orchard walnut and will launch alongside the Apple Watch in early 2015.
Here’s some features of the new Apple Watch Charging Stand:
- Made from Reclaimed California Orchard Walnut
- American tanned Leather
- Carved relief for wire routing
- Travel mode allows you to easily wrap cable and charger in one package
- Magnetic inductive charger housing provides quick, easy lift-off (cable not provided)
- Space age Japanese suction cup material, grabs mounting surface for sturdy placement and one handed watch lift off but leaves no adhesive residue
- Natural linseed oil finish for protection and beauty
- Handcrafted in San Francisco
As of today, you can now pre-order the new watch charging stand with a small $5 deposit but should plan on paying anywhere from $60-$80 total.